Tortured Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
This website is temporarily disabled. Please migrate to thetortured.guildportal.com. Thanks! - Torture

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torture
Guild Master
Guild Master
Torture

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Please copy the following, reply to thread, paste and fill out. After being submitted, the application will be reviewed and you will be notified or your app results.

In Game Information

Character Name:

Level/Class:

Spec:

End Game Role you would like to persue:

Real Life Information

Timezone:

Times and days of the week you'd be able to raid/attend guild events:

Previous MMO/Raiding experience:

* Please Read and Understand the Guild Rules, Loot Rules, and Website Rules before filling out an application. Acquiring guild membership automatically binds you to these rules and regulations. You will be on a two week probation period to ensure you fit in just fine with us. Thanks for your time and interest in Tortured Souls.
Back to top Go down
https://torturedsouls.forumotion.com

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

In Game Information

Character Name: Sweettits

Level/Class:24/Warrior

Spec: Champion/Paragon/Riftblade

Raid Melee Dps

Real Life Information

Timezone: San Diego

Times and days of the week you'd be able to raid/attend guild events: I have class at night monday, tuesday, wednesday from 5pm - 10:30 pm. I am free in the mornings those days. Thursday - Sunday I am free all day. I have two online classes I do as well but those can be done anytime during the week.

World Of Warcraft / I raided all over wow all the time. The Guild I was in was casual about it but we downed Lich King on all modes and then I got tired of wow and left and now Here I am on Rift, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tkrist

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 pm

In Game Information

Character Name: Tkrist

Level/Class: 47 Rogue

Spec: Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur

End Game Role you would like to persue: DPS

Real Life Information

Timezone: Central/Texas

Times and days of the week you'd be able to raid/attend guild events: Sun - Thurs 9pm - 1am Fri & Sat 9 - ?

Previous MMO/Raiding experience: My first MMO was Final Fantasy 11 and i played it for about three years. I have tried a few other MMOs along the way and this is the first one since FFXI I have enjoyed. The only raid experience I have is from Age of Conan.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 am

Greetings! Please also see my notes at the bottom of the message. Smile

In Game Information

Character Name: Marneus

Level/Class: 50/Cleric

Spec: 51 Warden is my main (excellent MT and group healing) and RDPS Cabalist/Inq as RDPS

End Game Role you would like to persue: I'm a healer - it's what I do. Smile

Real Life Information

Timezone: EST (Miami, FL)

I can raid/attend pretty much any day of the week in the evenings Eastern time
Mon-Thurs: 5-10pm server time (8pm-1am EST)
Fri: 5pm-12am server time (8pm-3am EST)
Sat: Just about any time after 10am server time (1pm EST)
Weekends: 11am-8pm server time (2pm-11pm EST)

I've played pretty much everything - AO, AC, AC2, AoC, EVE, WoW, you name it I've probably played it. The only game I really dedicated myself to was EVE (ran a large alliance for 3 years) until it took over my life. Now I'm dedicated to RIFT, and I'm loving it. I've already raided the Desert Queen here in RIFT with my current guild.

Additional Commentary:
I tend to play much more than I've posted above. Sometimes I get opportunities to be on during the morning/afternoon EST but the times I've posted above are pretty reliable for me.

I'm currently a member of <Moderately Awesome> and they are so far a very successful and large guild. Strangely enough, however, they have very few EST members, which causes their upcoming raid team to be starting at 1am local time. So... I find myself looking for some options focused around a timezone that works for me. I'm not looking for a group that necessarily progresses extremely quickly, just a group that's running at the same times I am. Which brought me here. Smile

Currently I'm set to begin looking at running T2 Expert content. I can pretty much solo heal *most* T1 content with a good tank and with some off-heal support during some boss fights I can bring a group through a successful expert T1 run. I'm posting this not to boast, but to let you guys know what I can bring to a team. I'm actually pretty humble about my experience but I wanted you guys to know where my personal progression is.

My ultimate goal, if I were to join <Tortured Souls>, would be to work with my fellow members to get them geared to run the content they want to run. Reg CC/AP runs - no problem. Any Exp T1... no problem. And eventually, helping a team run through T2 and raid content.

My next steps:
Ultimately, I'd like to talk to either the guild leader or an officer so we can see if I'd be a good fit for the guild. I'm very laid back and join ventrilo any chance I get. I'm very proactive in running with guildies to make sure everyone is meeting their own goals.

You guys have some info about me now. Smile Hopefully I'll be chatting with you guys soon. I'm looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

In Game Information

Character Name:
Havok, Sinner

Level/Class:
Havok 20, Sinner 12

Spec:
Havok - Rog Role 1: Sab, 2: Bard
Sinner - Mage Necro/Warlock

DPS/Support

Real Life Information

Timezone: CST

Pretty much any.

I've been playing MMO's for roughly 9 years beginning with EQ1. I'm pretty comfortable playing just about any role. I raided in EQ extensively for years with a majority of that as an Officer assisting with raid leading/coordination. I played WoW for a few years but never got into WoW raiding. I've also played AoC and Aion.
Back to top Go down
Precipit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Accepted invite 5/16, jus wanted to post an app with a little info on me and my previous MMO experience   Application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Character Name:
Precipitous

Level/Class:
Level 50 Cleric

Spec:
Tank, 10/51/5

End Game Role you would like to pursue:
Currently I am pretty much 100% geared for tanking, so tanking/support would be the simple answer.

Real Life Information:
Spent most of my adult working life in IT, just recently sold my business and started a new one making gluten-free foods.

Timezone:
CST

Most evenings I have a couple hours to play. Running a new company so there are days where I get stuck working late.

Played WoW from vanilla up until the expansion.
Cleared all content up to Naxx in vanilla, went 10/14 in Naxx 40 man. Played as a Holy Paladin healer.
Cleared all content in BC. Played primarily Elemental Shaman, with a nice healing off set.
Cleared all content in WotLK, went 11/12 Heroic in ICC. Played Naxx as Elemental Shaman, finished off the rest as a Warlock. Played all three Warlock specs, but specialized in Demonology.
Ended up with 4 level 80s: Paladin, Shaman, Priest and Warlock.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Character Name : Ghus

Level Class : 50 Cleric

Spec : Full warden(51) and Inquisitor/Cabalist/Sentinel and working on another always

End Game Role : Healer, Support/dps

Real Life : retired with part time J O B 3 to 5 days a week, always sat and sun.

Time Zone : central

Times and days to play : never thurs nite or sat/sun day

Previous MMO/Raiding : Have played most MMO's at least for a month, WOW since startup, nearly always solo, because of my driving schedule at work (over the road trucker), with retirement I look forward to the raiding and highend play I have only sampled before.
Back to top Go down
coffeem25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm

In Game Information

Character Name: Chirou

Level/Class: 50 Warrior

Spec: 26 VK/ 21 Reaver/ 19 Paly

Tanking

Real Life Information

Timezone:
(UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Currently 24/7 (unemployed)

WoW- Vanilla raids
Vanguard
War Hammer
Age of Conan
Back to top Go down
zaxus125

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Character Names: Seron | Zaxus

Level/Class: 50 Mage | 50 Warrior

Spec: archon/DPS | tank
archon (51) dominator (10) pyro(5)
DPS changes, usually Stormcaller based
multiple tank roles, 51 VK for high damage taking, VK/Pally for better aggro/aoe aggro

End Game Role you would like to persue: same as above

Real Life Information

Timezone: EST

Times and days of the week you'd be able to raid/attend guild events: Usually every day past at least 4:30pm EST, and preferrably starting before 9~10pm EST

Previous MMO/Raiding experience: Mostly F2P games such as
- Runes of Magic (endgame)
- LoTRO
- a bunch of crappy Korean grinders
aaaaand RIFT since Beta 1

Back to top Go down
Fancybananas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Character Name: Fancybananas

Level/Class: 50 Mage

Spec: Pyro/Lock DPS, Chloro/Lock HEALING, Archon/Dom/Pyro DPS/SUPPORT (Still learning this build), 4th Role undecided and open to suggestions.

End Game Role you would like to persue: I try to be a cosmopolitan. I feel my skills lie best in healing, but very much enjoy blowing crap up, and I enjoy being support. I played a Paladin in WOW, so I enjoy being able to do pretty much everything, and am content with being the unnoticed glue that holds a raid together.

Real Life Information

Timezone: CST

Times and days of the week you'd be able to raid/attend guild events: Weekends I am completely inconsistent. Weekdays I am available freely from 7am-12pm, and I am on sporadically M, W-F from 7:30p on. If i raided, i would plan ahead to make them. I say "Sporadic" in reference to non-obligation time in-game during those evenings, not to suggest I would flake out on a group commitment. I do not do that without plenty of notice.

Previous MMO/Raiding experience: 3 years of WOW as a Healing/Tank Paladin and as both a Frost and Fire mage, as well as various other MMO's. My WOW guild(s) raided Molten Core, BWL, Ahn-Qiraj, Zul'Gurub, Kharazhan, and Gruul's Lair. I quit after WOTLK came out due to being worn out from excessive raiding and 3 straight years of WOW.

I am looking for a raiding guild that is able to progress in endgame content, but does not require me to consistnetly attend thrice-weekly raids. While i may not be able to consistnetly attend raids, I will adhere to my commitments, and contribute as would be expected of any member while in a raid. I'm versed on how to conduct myself in a raid environment from several hundred hours of doing so, but I have no desire to devote that volume of time to doing so in Rift. From my impressions of this guild, that should fall right in line with the intentions and goals of the existing members.

In closing, I can be a valuable addition to any party, and I don't ask for much. I like to be part of a functioning group of people focused on the commonwealth of the group as a whole.

Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tortured Souls :: Public Gateway :: Welcome to Tortured Souls-
Jump to: